Highland whisky tour - Half day
Whisky tour from Edinburgh to the Highlands of Scotland.
The only tour from that visits two Highland distilleries in half a day!
Admission to two tours included, this includes a whisky tasting at each distillery.
+Depart Edinburgh at 8:30am.
+Visit two Highland distilleries and join their tours.
+Visit a local Highland pub for lunch.
+Finish off with third distillery tour.
+Drive back to Edinburgh.
+Return around 2:30pm
Two basic distillery tours paid for, this includes at least one whisky at each distillery.
Lunch is not paid for.
Any questions, please contact.
Tour runs daily.
We can make this tour a private tour if requested.
- Alcoholic Beverages - At least two whiskies at two distilleries
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Tullibardine Distillery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event