Home Dining Experience - Grandma Recipe
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
A visit to a typical Singaporean home over delicious dinner experience, one can learn about the history of the neighbourhood and taste the richness of home cook dishes from either one of our ethnic cuisine (Malay, Chinese, Indian or Western).
A visit to a typical Singaporean home over delicious dinner experience, one can learn about the history of the neighbourhood and taste the richness of home cook dishes from either one of our ethnic cuisine (Malay, Chinese, Indian or Western).¬†
This would be a unique and once in a life time experience. Having the chance to taste delicious Singapore dishes as well as gaining more knowledge about the culture and lifestyle of a Singaporean.
Day 1 : Visit to a local home
About 86% of Singaporeans live in HDB (Housing Development Board) Flats. The rest have private landed properties or condominiums. This evening, you are invited to dine in a private home with a local host.Interact and dinner with local host
Our friendly local host will prepare a local spread from either the Malay Cuisine, Chinese Cuisine, Indian Cuisine or even the Western Cuisine.
This will be a surprise and you will only know the cuisine when you arrive at the house.
Be sure to ask questions and our local host is more than happy to answer you
- English speaking coordinator
- English speaking local host
- Pick-up and Drop-off services
- Dinner with drinks at local home
- Prices are inclusive of all prevailing government taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Driver tipping (Optional)
TRAVEL SAFE DURING COVID-19
- When booking an activity, full registration with proper contact of each participant is required. This is for the purpose of contact tracing.¬†
- All participants are requested to have SafeEntry App and TraceTogether App ready prior activity as they will be used during the tour.
- Each tour is limited not more than 10 persons (or stipulated number allowed by regulations)
- At registration, attendance and contact detail of each participant will be checked before tour commencement. For participants who have not registered, or with inaccurate/incorrect details will not be allowed to join the tour.
- There will also be temperature and health declaration requirement. For participants who are unwell or display specific symptoms will not be allowed to participate the activity.
- A pre-tour briefing will be provided by our guide and to ensure all SMMs are in place.
- Both our guide and participants are required to wear a mask during the activity.
- Participants are encouraged to adopt good hygiene practice (e.g. frequent use of hand sanitizer)¬†
- Enforcing social distancing (at least 1 metre from each other) throughout the activity and no intermingling between different sub-groups.
- During the conveyance, participants are required to keep the same seats through the journey, maintain safe distance and to embark/disembark in an orderly manner.
- Each participant will be issued a portable audio tour guide system or equivalent (receiver and earpiece) prior to activity, to be worn throughout the activity and return at the end of tour. Alcoholic swab will be provided (1) before usage and (2) after usage.
- Our guide may choose skip location or change route on the itinerary during peak period or with large crowd of people to ensure safety and well-being of participants.
- Should any participant display any specific symptoms during the tour, the participant will be requested to leave the tour immediately and to seek medical treatment. If the participant is unable to lave to seek treatment, our guide will isolate the individual and assist to arrange for him to obtain medical treatment.
- All participants are advised to retain the TraceTogether app on their mobile phone devices at least 30 days after tour to support contact tracing purpose.
SingExpress Travel DMC reserves the right to disallow any participants for further participation or stop the activity should there be a in breach of the above regulations. Please refer to Tour Conditions for further information.¬†
¬†Dress code: Casual with comfortable footwear¬†
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event