Street Food of Siem Reap
Join with us to explore one of Asiaâ€™s most delightful but least understood cuisines â€” for an eating experience of a lifetime. While spending the night to strolling around the city, you will have a chance to taste the authentic Khmer dishes that are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings.
- Discover hidden charm of Siem Reap at night
- Explore traditional Khmer cuisine the way the locals do
- Have a chance to taste exotic food
Day 1 : Street Food of Siem Reap
Join with us in a fascinating evening today. You will be picked up by our guide around 19:00 and transferred by remok (tuk tuk) to spend the night at some of the localsâ€™ favourite food area.
Our first stop is within the town centre at a market, renowned for its pickled fruit and insects (crickets, grasshoppers and silkworms) for our start.
After that, we proceed to the famous Street 60, which is just out of town. The place features varieties of local treats such as fried insects, snails, roasted frog, fried chicken, roasted belly pork, crispy duck and fried chive cakes. A wide range of exotic fruits can also be found. This bustling area is full of fun every single night.
We then move to the Triangle Restaurant, where a great selection of specialties will be served, together with drinks. Right in this very place, enjoy the serene atmosphere with local music performances.
Our last stop will be the Sombai rice wine workshop. Throughout Cambodiaâ€™s history, rice spirit has been infused with fruit, spices or roots as traditional medicine. Finish the nights with local sweets and snack.
The tour ends when the guide takes you back to your hotel around 21:30 or you can simply choose the Pub Street to continue the night.
Note: All food is included along with a selection of beverages (local beer or soft drinks) in each location.
- English speaking local guide.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private tuktuks
- Local food tasting
- Beverages (local beer and soft drinks) throughout the night
- Any personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Siem Reap city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event