Vespa after Dark Foodie Tour - Siem Reap
The Cambodian culinary experience can be fun and exotic if you know where to go. In the most unlikely surroundings and strictly among local clientele, real Khmer cuisine is served. Join with us and ride through the night on the back of a Vespa to discover what Siem Reap has to offer at night.
- Eat like the locals do, taste authentic Cambodian dishes
- Enjoy Siem Reap at night at the back of a Vespa with our private driver
Day 1 : Vespa after Dark Foodie Tour - Siem Reap
Start this fascinating evening at 18:00, you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the main tourist area. We then will have a short brief on today activities.
With a refreshing ride to through bustling streets, you will find yourselves surrounded by food vendors, giving you a chance of tasting exotic food and fruits in Cambodia.
Next, we proceed to a typically local grill stand, where you will sample tasty snacks and drinks. This place is where the locals love spending their time with freshly prepared dishes.
Later, we ride right into the night to another part of Siem Reap, to a restaurant hidden among many bars and nightclubs. This place offers an absolutely outstanding menu, which surely will not fail to impress you. A selection of local specialties will be served, along with drinks and local music performances.
After dinner, we should not call it a night yet. In another part of Siem Reap, another treat of the night is waiting for you. Long time ago, the Cambodian has been using rice wine, enriched with special herbs and spices as traditional medicine. Today you will be tasting it, along with a selection of local sweets.
The tour ends and you can choose either to be taken back to your hotel around 22:30 or to be dropped off in the centre of Siem Reap to continue the night your way.
- Pick up and return from your hotel
- Individual driver per passenger
- Dinner and other Cambodian cuisine along the way
- Soft drinks & beer en-route
- Other personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Siem Reap city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event