Half Day Culinary Cambodia - Siem Reap
Khmer cuisine is one of the major national identities that reflect the ways of life, thought, and mind of the Khmer people. This tour offers you a great chance to learn to make authentic, restaurant quality Khmer food. This will be the most unique and unforgettable experience for those who want more than just sightseeing.
- Learn to make authentic, restaurant quality Khmer food
- Get deeper knowledge in traditional Khmer cuisine
Day 1 : Half Day Culinary Cambodia - Siem Reap
Today, you will be picked up at your hotel around 8AM and starts the amazing trip from a popular market in Siem Reap, accompanied by our professional chef to understand Cambodian herbs, spices and other fresh ingredients. This class is hosted by the famous Cassia Restaurant. We then return to the class with all stunning ingredients and start preparing. Laurent, the restaurant will show you the secrets of making authentic Khmer dishes. After finishing all the cooking, you then will have time to relax and enjoy your own creation.
The tour ends around 13:00 at your hotel.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Half-day cooking course and lunch at Cassia Restaurant
- Visit to local market
- Recipe book
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Siem Reap city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event