Champagne Breakfast & Sunrise over Angkor
As you watch the sunrise over the the great Angkor Wat, youâ€™ll toast with our finest champagne to the new day as you celebrate a vacation beyond compare. Paired with a breakfast fit for kings, our champagne breakfast is a perfect way to begin your day. It undoubtedly will be one of the highlights to any trips in the Kingdom of Wonder. Just don't forget to set your alarm early!
- Watching sunrise other the legendary Angkor Wat
- Breakfast by the bank of the picturesque Srah Srang
- Get a fresh start for the temples that await the day ahead
Day 1 : Champagne Breakfast & Sunrise over Angkor
Early in the morning around 5AM, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to watch a spectacular sunrise over the Angkor Wat - an architectural masterpiece, the largest monument of the Angkorian group and the best preserved. It is a miniature replica of the universe in stone and represents an earthly model of the cosmic world. The central tower rises from the center of the monument symbolizing the mythical mountain, Meru, situated at the center of the universe.
After that, we will proceed to the picturesque Srah Srang baray, which is a reservoir in the Angkor complex, and its modern name means â€śRoyal Bathâ€ť. In the middle of the Srah Srang, the remains of an island temple can be seen peaking above the waterline. On the west end of Srah Srang, there is a multi-tiered sandstone terrace, which is gorgeously adorned with lion carvings, naga balustrades, and other Khmer carvings.
Here, a stunning champagne breakfast will be served by the lake as the preparation for the temples that awaits the day ahead.
The trips end around 8AM at the lobby of your hotel.
- Local English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Picnic breakfast
- American/ Continental breakfast set menu
- Free flow feather for fresh juices
- Cushion set up with table
- Bottled drinking water and cold towels
- Personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Siem Reap city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event