Country Cooking with Kethana - Siem Reap
There is far more to Siem Reap and its surroundings than just temples and on this tour, youâ€™ll experience some uniquely culinary art and cultural delights.
- Learn and discover traditional Cambodian cooking style
- Experience some uniquely culinary art and cultural delights.
- Pay a visit to the pretty temple of Banteay Srei
Day 1 : Country Cooking with Kethana - Siem Reap
Between 08:00 â€“ 08:30, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and together we head to a village near Banteay Srei to the chef at her beautiful home. You will experience a hand on Cambodian Cooking Class with the owner and founder of the Sugar Palm restaurants in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. She is known for her work with many celebrity TV chefs including Gordon Ramsay and Luke Nguyen. Learn to make various Cambodian dishes and enjoy your creation following the class (2 starters and 2 main courses). The class lasts about 3 hours and we do believe that you will capable of cooking Cambodian food for your beloved ones back home.
After lunch, we proceed to visit the Golden Silk Pheach Farm, which is one of the rare remaining fully integrated silk producers in the world. It is attempting to restore and to safeguard the fabulous Khmer traditional methods and techniques of silk making.
Later we visit the pretty temple of Banteay Srei, is also known as â€śCitadel of the Womenâ€ť. The temple was built between the 11th and 13th century of pink sandstone, which canâ€™t be found anywhere else in Angkor and remains the best preserved in Cambodia. Back to Siem Reap and tour ends around 18:00 at your hotel.
- Local English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Half-day cooking course and lunch with a drink at Kethanaâ€™s country home
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits including 1 day Angkor Pass
- Recipe book
- Champagne and canapĂ©s for sunset
- Bottled drinking water and cold towels
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Siem Reap city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event