ETNA TREKKING WITH TASTING
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
This 7 hour Etna tour is the right combination between culture, adventure, nature and food- all features of this wonderful place on earth – Sicily.
Visit Etna volcano with our guide starting at the established meeting point and leave Messina in her company to begin your Etna tour, while she will tell you the history of our wonderful city and ourÂ richÂ island.
On yourÂ way to Mt Etna you will admire the Ionian coast that leads towards Taormina which will present to your eyes its strategic position made by cliffs, bays andÂ aÂ remarkable view.
During the trip till the starting point of the Etna trekking tour you will be enchanted by the rich vegetation and cultivation of citrus trees, vineyards, apples, chestnuts and cherries which thanks to the fertile soils obtain a strong flavoured taste.
Start your Etna experience at 1900 meters where you will remain astonished by the lunar landscapes created by the lava flows during the years of activity of the volcano.
The colours of the nature and the views will accompany youÂ theÂ whole the way and will create unique memories that you will carry back home, in your heart.
The excursion Etna will end at the Chalet â€śClanÂ deiÂ ragazziâ€ť where you will have a delicious tasting of arancini, cheese, salami and local wine â€“ all local products which will be offered as reward after your long walk on the volcano.Â
Day 1 : La Madonnina del Porto, 98122, Messina, Sicily Italy
The stele was raised by the will of Archbishop Angelo PainoFontana di Nettuno, Messina, Sicily Italy
The fountain of Neptune is the second fountain created in Messina by Giovanni Angelo MontorsoliChiesa di S. Francesco all'Immacolata, Viale Boccetta incrocio Via XXIV, Messina, Sicily Italy
It is an impressive temple, the second in size for the churches of MessinaChalet Clan dei Ragazzi, ETNA NORD, Via Mareneve, 95015 Linguaglossa CT, Italy
The place where you can taste the typical products of Sicily.Via Provenzana 37 Localita Piano Provenzana, 95015 Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
Norther part of Etna volcano
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Chalet Clan dei Ragazzi
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event