The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a Cesarina: Learn & Enjoy in Messina
Your day inÂ Messina is just winding down, the sun's about to set... It's time for an Aperitivo. ThisÂ glamorous Italian tradition is loved all over the world, and this is your chance to learn how to prepare it forÂ yourself, the perfect souvenir.Â
Preparing the perfect aperitivo is an art;Â you will learn how toÂ prepare a selection ofÂ five elegant nibbles to pair with with a refreshing glass of fizz,Â ideal for sharing with friends in the early evening. Your aperitivo will be a bite-size representation of its local culture, using typical regional ingredients and local wines, such as a sparkling prosecco or a light red.
Le Cesarine is Italyâ€™s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Local taxes,Private cooking workshop,Tasting session,Beverages (water, wines),Snacks,Alcoholic Beverages
Hotel pickup can be arranged for an extra charge upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event