TAORMINA & CASTELMOLA WITH LUNCH
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Taormina what to do? Explore the exclusive shops of the old town, the Greek Theatre, and taste for lunch the Sicilian specialities in a local restaurant.
The first step is the visit ofÂ Castelmola Sicily, a picturesque village just above Taormina. Here you can enjoy a beautiful landscape, with a wonderful terrace overlooking Mount Etna, the highest volcano in Europe, and the magnificent bay of Giardini Naxos, the first Greek colony in Sicily.
After a stroll in the medieval village of Castelmola Sicily, we will get to Taormina and we will have a walk along Corso Umberto, the ancient Roman Street Valeria. Here you can enjoy typical things to do in Taormina: a visit through the historic center with a tour guide or on your own, a visit to the Greek-roman theatre, the old churches and monuments, the most exclusive shops, and then a gourmet visit to the restaurants, the pastries and ice cream shops to taste local products and treats. This tour also includes the lunch at the restaurant, to try the specialities of the Sicilian cooking. You will be enchanted by Taormina, the charming Pearl of the Mediterranean, which is always able to seduce even the most distracted visitor.Â
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver/ Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket to the Greek Roman theatre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event