A CULINARY EXPERIENCE WITH THE DUCHESS in PALERMO
Meet our driver escort to start this special excursion visiting some of the great palaces in Palermo. This experience is not simply a cooking lesson in an extraordinary location, a 18th century palazzo by the sea. It's also a fascinating journey through Sicilian culture and food.
The Duchess will take you early in the morning to a colorful local market to buy the freshest ingredients of the season, and share some hidden treasures of Palermo, one of the most intriguing cities of the Mediterranean.
In the spacious and welcoming kitchen of the palazzo, you'll be able to create a whole Sicilian menu under the Duchess' guidance.
After lunch in the elegant dining room, a tour of the lush terrace and the beautifully restored palazzo.
The day is not finished yet because it continues with the visit of Palazzo Mirto, one of the few in Palermo open to the public. The walls of its 21 rooms are covered in acres of silk and velvet wallpaper, with vast embroidered wall hangings, frescoed ceilings, gaudy chandeliers and floors paved in coloured marbles, maiolica tiles and mosaics.Â
Then to Palazzo Abetellis, recognized as one of the most impressive galleries in Europe, this year it celebrates its 61st anniversary as the National Gallery of Sicily. Visit and end of our excursion
Day 1 : A culinary experience with the duchess in palermo
The highlights of this excursions:
* a cooking class experience
* a tour of the open market in palermo
* learn the secret of the " MonsĂą" kitchen ( the noble cuisine)
* visit of a private noble palace
* a Vip visit of Palermo
Visit as per itinerary
Vehicle with air conditioning
English speaking Driver escort
Cooking -Experience with the Duchess + lunch
Visit of Palazzo Mirto and Abatellis
Legal Invoice + Vat Â
Licensed tourist guide ( our drivers are tour escort but no local guides)
Gratuities and Tips
Please advice us if there are some allergies on food
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 10 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event