3 Hr Private Andalusian Gourmet Tapas Tour
Tapas are more than just snacks in Andalucia. The word means, literally a lid and the term was thought to have come from the habit of having a few nibbles with a drink and the necessity of placing a saucer or tapas on top of a glass to keep the flies out.
Eating one or two tapas with a glass of sherry or wine will enhance the taste experience and also slow down the effect of the alcohol. You can eat tapas at just one bar, but it is more customary and fun to move from bar to bar sampling their various specialities.
Tapas are generally eaten standing at the bar rather than sitting at a table and the list is generally displayed on a blackboard.
Day 1 : Triana District
The itinerary will take place from Betis Street to Santa Ana Square, visiting the most traditional establishments in Triana. We will taste some of the most select tapas accompanied by an expert guide in gastronomy.Santa Ana Square, Seville
Reserved Table in the various bars
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accesible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Please leave us your mobile telephone number, with complete country code, in case we need to contact at last minute when you are here in Seville
- This tour does not provide reserved tables in the various restaurants because the local habit is to taste this kind of food standing at the "barre".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event