Cooking class in traditional Andalusian Housing
Authentic Andalusian cuisine is not paella or sangria. In this cooking class, we will learn the true gastronomic dishes in a traditional home. With product fresh and centenary recipes.
After the pick-up at the hotel / apartment we will move to the traditional food market to know and select the products that we will make.
We continue to traditional housing to begin the fun and didactic cooking workshop with an experienced cook with more than 45 years working in the food sector.
The house itself is a museum with pieces of more than 0 years. Also, belonged to the famous flamenco dancer Antonio Duarte. An unforgettable experience that has been valued with very positive reviews internationally. It is an authentic experience where we will get to know the culture and gastronomy of Andalusia.
A workshop where we will forget the wrong topics that exist about Andalusian and Spanish cuisine.
The workshop consists of the realization of two traditional dishes, usually the type of dish to be made depending on the time of year: from salmorejo (traditional tomatoe soap), broad beans with chickpeas, "pipirrana", etc ...
hotel/√§partment pick up
market tour guide¬†
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimun 2 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event