TOUR OF OLBIA + TYPICAL SARDINIAN DINNER (OR LUNCH)
This is a complete introduction to the history of Olbia and of its territory, through its monuments, landscapes but, especially in this case through its food, its wines, its gastronomy. An essential excursion to get a complete overview of the culinary traditions of the region.
Day 1 : the Romanesque church of San Simplicio was built around 1060 and is one of the oldest Romanesque churches in Sardinia. Ancient Roman or Punic temples, made with blocks of granite.
For 35 euros you will have a complete dinner: appetizers, 2/3 types of pasta, soup, roast meat of suckling pigs, boiled sheep, vegetables, desserts, Seadas, wine, liqueurs (Mirto and Filuferru)
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- from all hotels, residences, ports in the Gallura area and most of North Sardinia
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 2% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event