Traditional Wine Tasting and Sunset Tour
This tour by Notos Travel Santorini will take you to the heart of the island to discover its unspoilt side. Starting from the serene village of Megalochori where historical mansions and old traditional houses unfold through pirate hideaways next to wine canavas. We will visit impressive churches such as the church of Aghia (Saint) Paraskevi known for its unusual yellow bell tower and the picturesque little church of Aghia (Saint) Fotini the Samaritan, dug into the hard-volcanic rock. ¬†Our next stop is at the Arvanitis Canava for an exciting wine tasting, followed by a sunset-time wine tasting at Venetsanos Winery. ¬†¬†
Day 1 : Megalochori Village
Your first stop is at the tranquil village of Megalochori to enjoy the sites and the village‚Äôs atmospheric allure.¬†Rock Heart
An amazing spot on the caldera of Megalochori for photoshooting.Arvanitis Canava
Wine tasting at the authentic Arvanitis Canava along with delicious assortments.Venetsanos Winery
Wine tasting of 3 wine labels and admiring the sunset.
- Wine tasting with assortments
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event