Santorini private tour traditional Village Vothonas and wine museum
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Explore the stunning, traditional village of Vothonas - with the opportunity to visit the wine museum where you will be able to taste local wines!
Tour for travellers that love exploring, enjoy walking and adore sensing local ambience. Visit the mystical spots of Santorini away from the noise, walking through ancient paths and picturesque pavements. explore whitewashed houses and enjoy the astounding landscape in a reliable and friendly to the environment way.
Live the absolute the shine of Santorini, walking through some of the most picturesque and quiet village of the island. Explore the picturesque farmhouses and discover the charm of the abandoned neighbourhoods of Santorini.
Discover amazing cave-houses and record Santoriniâ€™s essence as it was before a big destructive earthquake. Enjoy a time journey and let the aura s beguile your senses.
If you wish to see everything Santorini has to offer or enjoy a restful stroll, this experience is ideal for you.
All Fees and Taxes,Bottled water,Air-conditioned vehicle,Professional guide,Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off,wine tasting 3 local wine,entrance fees for wine museum,Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
Gratuities,food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event