Santorini Highlights Tour with Wine Tasting from Fira
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Set out to explore the gorgeous villages of Santorini, such as Oia, Pyrgos and Megalochori and indulge in the local wines at Argyros Estate. See the magnificent sunset views from Prophet Elias, the highest point of the island.
Experience the very best of Santorini with this fascinating tour. Kick off the tour from Fira by visiting world-famous Oia village, with its pretty white houses and the gorgeous caldera views. Visit Estate Argyros for tasting the exceptional local wines of the island before heading to Pyrgos, a charming village. Enjoy the panoramic views from Prophet Elias monastery during sunset time and get the chance to see this beautiful monastery. At last, discover Megalochori village, a lesser-known medieval village where you will feel as if time has stopped.
The tour includes an in the know local, an English-speaking guide/driver, wine tasting¬†and transportation.
Transport by air-conditioned Mini Van,Small-group tour,Local guide,Wine tasting,Bottled water,Fuel surcharge,All taxes, fees and handling charges
Gratuities (optional),Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- We suggest sunscreen, hat ,sunglasses and a jacket (for late in the evening if it is windy)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.¬†Please wear¬†comfortable¬†shoes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We suggest sunscreen, hat ,sunglasses and a jacket (for late in the evening if it is windy)
A moderate amount of walking is involved.¬†Please wear¬†comfortable¬†shoes¬†
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event