Santorini Acient Akrotiri and Wine museum
5-hour small-group tour of Akrotiri and wine museum with a professional guide
Explore the excavations of Akrotiri, a Minoan city that lay buried for centuries after a volcanic eruption
Hear of Akrotiri's links to Plato's Atlantis, an ancient city that was said to have disappeared after the Greek gods were angered
Visit Wine Museum , being 8 metres below ground. It is shaped like a labyrinth and stretches for 300 metres, presenting the history of wine and the daily life of the Santorini‚Äôs vine dresser since 1660. Visitors are toured around the facilities while seeing depictions of wine‚Äôs history. In the end, visitors have a chance to try four of the best wines of the modern winery, in a specially designed tasting space.
All Fees and Taxes,Air-conditioned vehicle,Bottled water,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Professional archaeologist at Akrotiri,wine tastings,entrance fees akrotiri and wine museum,Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event