Exclusive Wine and Food Tour in Santorini
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Spend an unforgettable day in the company of a local Santorini guide as you tour a winery featuring native vintages and feast on a lunch of island specialties made with seasonal produce.
Spend an unforgettable day in the company of a local Santorini guide as you tour a winery featuring native vintages and feast on a lunch of island specialties made with seasonal produce. Your tour will include a visit to the Akrotiri lighthouse with its impressive sea views, the village of Megalochori and a photo opportunity at the ancient fortress of Emporio before finishing the day with traditional Greek sweets and a flavorful cup of coffee.Â
â€˘ Enjoy your tour of the island in an air-conditioned minivanÂ
â€˘ Your local English-speaking guide will offer a wealth of informationÂ
â€˘ You'll visit Megalochori and Emborio, two charming villagesÂ
â€˘ Become a connoisseur of Santorini wines as you sample a range of local vintagesÂ
â€˘ A delightful lunch at a family-run tavern will introduce you to Santorini specialties
A tasting of four wines, such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto, with local cheeses,A visit to a local farm and lunch at a tavern,English speaking guide,Coffee with desert,Bottle of water,Free Wi-Fi,All taxes,Lunch,Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up and drop-off location for quests staying in Kamari, Perissa, Perivolos, Vlychada is in Fira bus terminal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event