Small Group Santiago city tour and Wine tour Concha y Toro, Undurraga or Santa Rita
Durations: 9 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enchant yourself with the attractiveness of the capital Santiago plus a visit to one of the most important vineyards in Chile for wine tour.
Enchant yourself with the attractiveness of the capital Santiago plus a visit to one of the most important vineyards in Chile.
During this tour you will be presented with the cosmopolitan and diverse Santiago, knowing the metropolitan cathedral, the Santa Luc√≠a hill, the La Moneda Presidential Palace, the Bellavista bohemian neighborhood and the more affluent areas, such as the financial district (Sanhattan, Providencia and Las Condes), to end with a visit to choice between two of the most prestigious vineyards in Chile, Concha y Toro, Santa Rita or Undurraga.¬†
¬†We pick you up at 8:30 a.m. from your hotel or accommodation in Santiago, in a modern vehicle with no more than 6 passengers, following in the footsteps of the founder of Chile and Santiago, the Spanish conquistador Don Pedro de Valdivia. Cerro Santa Lucia, Plaza de Armas and visit to the metropolitan cathedral, will give an initial look at the origins and development of this beautiful city.
You will walk through the downtown¬† until you reach the Government Palace La Moneda, known worldwide for the military coup suffered in 1973. At this point you will find the vehicle and go to the bohemian neighborhoods, Lastarria and Bellavista, to walk along its colorful streets. You will end your visit in the most affluent areas of the metropolis, Providencia, Lastarria and Vitacura.
After choosing a restaurant for your lunch, you will enjoy a good wine tour in Concha y Toro, Santa Rita or Undurraga obtaining a glass of tastings as present, returning to your hotel in the afternoon.¬†
- Wine tasting
- Driver / professional guide
- Pick up and return at the hotel
- Small group tour
- Transportation in minivan with air conditioning
- Admission ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Legal age to drink is 18 years
- The pick up takes place in hotels located in the districts of Vitacura, Providencia, Las Condes and downtown Santiago. If you are in hotels that are not in these neighborhoods, once the reservation is made, we will inform you of the closest meeting point to your accommodation
- comfortable shoes
- comfortable shoes
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event