Small-Group Half Day Tour to Concha y Toro Winery
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enjoy a small-group half day Tour to this famous Winery, discover the history, tradition and current endeavors of Concha y Toro, catalogued as one of the world’s most prestigious wineries.
Enjoy a small-group half day Tour to this famous Winery, discover the history, tradition and current endeavors of Concha y Toro, catalogued as one of the worldâ€™s most prestigious wineries. We will explore the famous Maipo Alto and end our trip at the Winery, were we will explore the beautiful grounds and admire the outside of the Concha y Toro familyâ€™s summer estate.
Day 1 : Maipo Alto Wine RouteThe Maipo Alto Wine Route is the closest wine route to Santiago, just 45 minutes to the south, on one side of the Andes Mountain Range. Visitors learn about the pairing, tasting, demystifying certain ideas about wine and mainly enjoying the exquisite landscape that surrounds them.Concha y ToroWalk the gardens of the former summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, visit the variety garden, the wineries and taste a selection of three of their best wines.
Local Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Maipo Alto Tour
Visit and Tasting at Concha y Toro
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that exact time of pick up from your hotel will be informed once reservation is confirmed and it will be between 30-60 minutes prior tour departure time.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Pick up at centrally located hotels in Santiago.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event