Small-Group Half-Day Concha y Toro Vineyard Tour with Transportation
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Recognized worldwide as the main wine producer and exporter in Latin America, and one of the top ten wine companies in the world.
Recognized worldwide as the main wine producer and exporter in Latin America, and one of the top ten wine companies in the world. The company has reached popular recognition mainly because of its wines Casillero del Diablo and Don Melchor. With this 4-hour guided tour you will visit the gardens, the park and exteriors of what was the summer residence of Concha y Toro family toward the end of the 19th century.
Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle),Tour only in your language,Entrance fees,3 wine tastings,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event