Half-Day Small-Group Santa Rita Vineyard Tour
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Take a 4-hour guided tour to the beautiful Santa Rita vineyard, and enjoy a refined tasting of wines in a beautiful garden, while taking in the natural beauty of the landscape.
Take a 4-hour guided tour to the beautiful Santa Rita vineyard, and enjoy a refined tasting of wines in a beautiful garden, while taking in the natural beauty of the landscape. Founded in 1880, Santa Rita Vineyard has become one of the most famous vineyards of Chile, with its star wine, 120 de Santa Rita. Its main house is located in the Maipo Valley at Alto Jahuel, where apart from the vineyard, you can find the Casa Real Hotel and the Andean Museum that possesses a fancy collection of aboriginal art.
Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle),Tour only in your language,All taxes, fees and handling charges,Entrance fees,3 Wine tasting,Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event