Small-Group Night City Tour: San Cristobal Hill and Dinner Show
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enjoy the nighttime views of Santiago from on-high, among the most principal viewpoints of the city, including San Cristobal Hill. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine in one of the most important and innovative culinary centers of the city, with folklore show included.
Enjoy the nighttime views of Santiago from on-high, among the most principal viewpoints of the city, including San Cristobal Hill. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine in one of the most important and innovative culinary centers of the city, with folklore show included. This 4-hour tour is the perfect end to a busy day on the town or for those that just want to take advantage of the exquisite nightlight views that the highest points in the city have to offer.
Hotel pickup,Hotel drop-off (if option selected),Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle),Tour inside San Cristobal Hill,Beautiful panoramic view of the city at night on the highest turistic hill of the city,Panoramic tour on Downtown including:,La Moneda Goverment Palace and Plaza de Armas square plus principal spots of the area,Local taxes,Beverages,4-course dinner,Artistic Folklore show with dances and costumes from the North, Center, South of Chile including Eastern Island,Live commentary on board,Professional guide,Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event