Private Full-Day Santiago Experience with Lunch
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
This Santiago experience includes an extended city tour with the visit to two of the most important hills in the area, Santa Lucia and San Cristobal, complete with funicular ride.
This Santiago experience includes an extended city tour with the visit to two of the most important hills in the area, Santa Lucia and San Cristobal, complete with funicular ride. This 10-hour tour will visit the financial district, including a trip to the top of the highest building in Latin America. Also included is a lunch of 3 dishes with drinks. You'll also have a choice of visiting Santa Rita, Concha y Toro or Undurraga Vineyard. All this in the comfort of an air-conditioned van, accompanied your own private guide.
Includes Entrance to Costanera center with the highest view of the city on the highest building of South america,Funicular ride,Extended city tour including Santa Lucia and San Cristobal Hill,Winery option tour between Concha Y Toro, Santa Rita or Undurraga winery, and 3-wine tasting,3-course lunch,Live commentary on board,Professional guide,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Private tour,Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 4 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event