Small-Group Full Day Tour to Pablo Neruda House and Wine Tasting
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
We invite you to join a Small-Group Full day tour to discover Isla Negra, a beautiful coastal city where you will visit the home of Chile’s Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda.
We invite you to join a Small-Group Full day tour to discover Isla Negra, a beautiful coastal city where you will visit the home of Chile‚Äôs Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda.
Day 1 : 1st Stop - The home of Pablo Neruda
Join us on a tour to discover Isla Negra, a beautiful coastal city where we will visit the home of Chile‚Äôs Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda.2nd Stop - La Casa de Isla Negra
"La Casa de Isla Negra" is one of the three houses that Chilean writer and poet Pablo Neruda had in the country.
Neruda bought the house in 1938 from a Spanish sailor. Then, it was only a stone hut that, little by little, was enlarging according to the particular taste of the poet. It was his favorite home and the place where he and his third wife, Matilde Urrutia, spent most of their time in Chile. Neruda, lover of the sea and maritime things, built the house like a ship with low ceilings, crunchy wooden floors, and narrow corridors.
The place was originally called Las Gaviotas, and the poet renamed it Isla Negra because of the color of its rocks.3erd Stop - Casablanca Valley
We will then head to Casablanca Valley and get to Veramonte Winery where we will do a tour and an outstanding tasting of wines coming from organic vineyards. The Winery has also a restaurant where you can enjoy lunch (at passenger own expenses).
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
Tour at Isla Negra
Visit to Pablo Neruda's house and museum
Visit and wine tasting at Veramonte winery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-Up time from your hotel will be between 30-60 minutes prior tour departure time, exact time will be informed once tour is booked.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Pick up at centrally located hotels in Santiago de Chile.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event