Food Tour in Santa Marta Old City Half-Day
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Tasting a city or country’s cuisine is knowing its true spirit. Come and discover Santa Marta’s through its food.
Immerse yourself in the real experience of Santa Marta city with our food tour. Visit the public market and go beyond touristic places to give yourself the chance to taste new things. Let our guide walk you through the best food stands and try the Caribbean cuisine and its people: bollo, patacon, carimaÃ±ola, ceviche, coconut rice. Although those names are hardly relatable to something common or widely known, we are sure that it will be a gastronomic experience to remember.
â€¢ A walk along Santa Martaâ€™s historical center
â€¢ A full immersion inside the Public Market of the city
â€¢ Samples and samples of typical foods and drinks of the region (fruits, desserts, finger foods, refreshments)
â€¢ A fun and interactive experience with locals and their stories
â€¢ Memories full of senses about colors, smells and flavors of this Caribbean city
Day 1 : Guided visit around Santa Marta City
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Samples and samples of typical foods and drinks of the region
All Risk Insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Rafael NÃºÃ±ez International Airport.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event