Private tour of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and the three wonders of Bilbao!!!
In this experience we will enjoy all the very best highlights of Bilbao, taste some local pintxos and visit the fabulous gugghenheim museum, as well as the popular Game of thrones filming location, San Juan de gaztelugatxe.
Day 1 : We will be visiting the chapel of San Juan de gaztelugatxe and walking up its 240 steps to ring the chapels bell, as the tradition demands! Interestingly this location was used for filming dragon stone in game of thrones Season 5!! The first of our wonders of Bilbao will be the old quarter and it's famous 7 calles ( the first seven streets of Bilbao) The next of our wonders of Bilbao will be the amazing gugghenheim museum of Bilbao, where you will enjoy up to 2 hours to yourselves to absorb the art. The last wonder of Bilbao will without doubt be a savoury one, the whole basque country is world famous for the pintxos and we will enjoy a tasting of the best pintxos in Bilbao's plaza nueva. A beautiful 30 minute walk along the Bilbao river from the old quarter up to the gugghenheim will show us the perfect blend of old Bilbao and the modern city it has become. We will enjoy a comfortable hotel pick up and a drive to Bilbao listening to all the history.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- We pick up customers at apartments and hotels.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event