Private tour of Fuenterrabia, San Juan and San Pedro with transport.
This guided tour is very recomendable for visitors of San sebastian, specially if you would enjoy a relaxing walk around a medieval seaside town with a savoury pintxos finale.
Hondarribia is one of the most beautifull fishing villages in Spain and will not disappoint anybody.
The tour includes full transport, a very complete tour of Fuenterrabia with lots of history, optional Pintxo tasting and a drive back through mount Jaizkibel with stops at the viewpoints and the chapel of Santa guadalupe, patron of The town.
Hondarribia has the pintxos bar who nearly every year wins the first prize for the best pintxos in the surroundings (including Sansebastian), and is definitely worth a visit for food enthusiasts.
Day 1 : We will start the tour passing the puerta of Santa Maria to enter the magnificent historical area of fuenterrabia
2 pintxos and 1 wine per person.
Passionate and qualified local guide
Return via mount Jaizkibel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- We pick up anywhere in Sansebastian or surroundings.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event