Desert Overnight Experience
Durations: 12 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Tour starts at noon time driving north via the magnificent mountains of Dhofar. Head with us to Al Rub-al khali desert (Ghadaf dunes), where you will experience an amazing memories of the Arabian Bedouin’s culture.
Tour starts at noon time driving north via the magnificent mountains of Dhofar. Head with us to Al Rub-al khali desert (Ghadaf dunes), where you will experience an amazing memories of the Arabian Bedouinâ€™s culture. Get a real participation in Desert adventure that will definitely last in your memory. Embark on an exciting dune pashing activity and live a lifetime thrilling desert experience. close the day by a super evening Dinner and overnight stay at the famous Bedouinâ€™s camp and indulge yourself in the details of desert overnight stay, feel the night life of the desert, while you enjoy the splendour glamour of sky.
Our tour team is so attentive to your trip details to make it a unique experience for you.
Day 1 : This valuable National Reserve of frankincense trees ((boswellia sacra) from which the resin was produced, collected and traded, is situated in Wadi Dawkah 40 KM North of Salalah city. This place Has been a significant stop along the antiquated Frankincense Trail line, an incense exchange course that has been utilized by dealers for centuries. Around 5,000 frankincense trees can be found right now, including some antiquated example. In spite of the fact that frankincense trees can arrive at a stature of 26 feet, most trees in Wadi Dawkah are close to 10 feet high. Accompanied by your guide, you will be explained thoroughly about the detailed story behind this important Frankincense trail stop.
All Fees and Taxes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
- 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
- We pick up travellers from any place in the region.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event