Magical Night Views: Bitexco Tower & Dinner Cruise
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Take in the views over the city from the bar at Bitexo Financial Tower in Saigon, before embarking on a dinner cruise.
Visit the observation deck and bar of the Bitexco Financial Tower, a 70-floor modern building offering stunning views of the city. Then, end your night with a relaxing night-time cruise down Saigon River.
Start to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dishes on the cruise which travel along Saigon River by night. Then, heading back to the hotel with a more good feeling and You have a more personalized experience
Day 1 : Start your tour with pick-up at 5:00 PM from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Head to the Saigon Sky Deck, towering modern glass and metal structure. With nearly 70 floors, this is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City and the third tallest in Vietnam. While the majority of Bitexco Financial Tower is dedicated to business and commercial use, itâ€™s also home to the cityâ€™s first helipad, a world-class restaurant and an observation deck that offers some of the most impressive views of the city. Hop aboard the high-speed elevator to the 50th and 52nd floor, where a bar and coffee shop showcase 360-degree spectacular views of city streets, rivers, and Ho Chi Minh architecture. Buy a beverage and relax as you unwind. At 7:15 PM, transfer to the cruise point for your evening dinner cruise. Aboard the cruise ship, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese set meal while enjoying more breathtaking views of the city. See the glimmering lights on the reflection of the water as you cruise along Saigon River â€“ a fantastic way to end your evening.
All entrance fee
Dinner on cruise
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- â€¢ Hotel pick up time will be varied from 7:00 to 8:00. We will inform you of the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on a traffic jams, weather and other customers in the group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize with this inconvenience and patiently wait for them. â€¢ We offer pick-up service outside District 1,3,4 with surcharge.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event