Mekong Delta : Top Site Must Visit 2 Days 1 Nights
Life in the Mekong Delta revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road. This tour will bring you to the local life in the village, and see how the people live in the river system.
Day 1 : DAY 1: SAIGON - BEN TRE - CAN THO (L/D)Day 2 : DAY 2: CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET - CAN THO (B/L): Day 2 : At 5.00 Am, Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market, which is the liveliest in the whole religion. The market only takes place from 5.00 AM to 9.00 AM, it will be quite after the late morning. So you can have this boat trip to the market before breakfast at the hotel. 10 Am check out then go back to Hochiminh city
â€˘ Private transport
â€˘ English Speaking guide
â€˘ 1 nightsâ€™ homestay accommodation
â€˘ Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B =Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
â€˘ Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
â€˘ Sampan boat ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- â€˘ Hotel pick-up time for Ho Chi Minh City full-day tour will be varied from 7:45 AM to 8:00 AM â€˘ The tour operator will inform you of the exact time when receiving your hotel address, the pick-up time depends on traffic jams, weather, and other customers in the group tour â€˘ The tour operator offers pick-up service outside District 1,3,4 with a surcharge $5 per person, tour guide will collect directly from you â€˘ The price is not applied in holidays â€˘ The tour operator can change the scheduled time for each place and assure you that you will visit all the places listed
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event