Ho Chi Minh Enjoy Foodie Morning Trip By Scooter
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Authentic food tasting and sightseeing tour as your food experience in Saigon explores an alternative side to Ho Chi Minh city.
This will be your best Ho Chi Minh food tour ever. The trip is a great combination of morning sightseeing and street food tasting. The trip is best for clients who love to discover a different perspective of Saigon, who already took the classic city tour but still want to see more places that are off-the-tourist-trail. See different districts and hidden corners of Saigon. Learn about foods, cultures, and lives of local Vietnamese with our guides.
Day 1 : 08:00 Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center Give you a Southern-style scarf as a Saigon gift. Ride through busy and narrow streets and alleys of Saigon with local Vietnamese drivers. Stop at following attractions: A family-run noodle shop opened since 1987, which was well-known by lots of Vietnamese drama artists. Choice of chicken or seafood noodle; The famous Jade Emperor Pagoda; Tomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet - an oasis away from the outside noise with beautiful sculpture and decoration; Tasting fresh tropical fruit & Vietnamese donut in a local market; Enjoy a bowl of crab rice noodle soup. The building where one of the last helicopters took off in 1975 (at the end of Vietnam War) (view from outside); 12:00 Drop you off at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center Saigon food tour by scooter ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again! Schedule Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 08:00 to 12:00 Pick-up point: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center Drop-off point: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
â€¢ Local foods and drinks
â€¢ Vietnamese coffee
â€¢ Qualified helmet, poncho
â€¢ A Southern style scarf
â€¢ English speaking guide and drivers
â€¢ Pick up and drop off at hotel within 3 kilometers from city centre
â€¢ Accident insurance
â€¢ Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
â€¢ Pick up and drop off at airport, train or bus station, Saigon's Ports
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- â€¢ Hotel pick up time will be varied from. We will inform you of the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on a traffic jam, weather, and other customers in the group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize with this inconvenience and patiently wait for them. â€¢ We offer pick-up service outside Ho Chi Minh city Center with surcharge â€¢ The price of this Ho Chi Minh food tour is not applied in holidays. â€¢ Maximum 8 pax.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event