Ho Chi Minh Cooking Class & Market Discovery
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
For half-day, you will have opportunities to become a local Chef. Many unique ingredients and menu are chosen by our Chef who has much experience in Traditional Vietnamese cooking.
For half-day, you will have opportunities to become a local Chef. Many unique ingredients and menu are chosen by our Chef who has much experience in Traditional Vietnamese cooking. Cooking class is a chance for customers to hand on cooking together with a lot of fun. After this tour, you have much confidence to prepare the delicious Vietnamese cuisine by yourself to serve your family in your country. This is a small gift from Vietnam for tourists.
Day 1 : 8:45: All customers will meet up at Ben Thanh Market at the main gate. Here, you will have experience hustle and bustle of the market in Vietnam and go shopping groceries as well as learn how to select a good ingredient to cook especially bargaining like local people. This is a chance to feel the busy path of a localâ€™s life. 9:40: The market tours end and walk to the cooking class house (in 3 minutes) to prepare for cooking class. From the window, you can see an overview of the pictures of the city. 10:00: Hands-on cooking class. You will learn the cooking skills from our Chef and listen to Chef sharing the secret to have perfect and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Itâ€™s a great time to make a friend and have a lot of fun sharing about gastronomy. After completing the dishes prepared by yourself under our Chefâ€™s instruction, you will enjoy your achievements. 13:00: Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again! Schedule Duration: 4 hours (approx.) from 8:45 to 13:00 Pick-up point: Ben Thanh market, main gate. Drop-off point: returning to the departure point.
â€˘ Meals (tasty 3 dishes, 1 dessert)
â€˘ Ice tea and mineral water
â€˘ Tips, personal expenses and others not included in the itinerary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- â€˘ We will adapt the menu to vegetarians or allergic people, let us know your booking in advance so we can accommodate you. Kids from 7 years old are welcome. Our classroom has air-con. â€˘ We are opened from Tuesday to Sunday
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event