Taste of Lapland
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
In this tour, you will experience and taste the nature. Follow us going into the forest picking up mushrooms and berries. The indigenous locals will teach you how to transform the collected mushrooms into tasty Lappish food. After having lunch and some snacks, we go into the deep forest again to fish and swim. We will also set up fire and let you experience the Lappish way to grill a salmon with birch wood. Enjoy your private space and feel the peacefulness off the forest. In the evening, you will enjoy traditional sauna in a lakeside wood cottage and see the amazing sunset. After all day, we go back to Rovaniemi at night.
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
Lakeside sauna, swimming and fishing
Meal of Mushroom Soup, Grilled Salmon and Blueberry Tea.
Mushroom and Berry Picking
Transportation Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, and the meeting time is 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event