Northern Lights Sleigh Ride with Lappish BBQ
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Experience a must-do in winter Lapland. The Northern Lights are an amazing natural spectacle and are the main reason for a lot of people visiting Lapland.
19:00 or 21:30 daily Departure from the passengerâ€™s address / 2.5 hours
Take a seat in the comfortable Aurora sleigh pulled by a snowmobile and enjoy the speedy ride.
The thrill of witnessing the Aurora Borealis is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many. The Northern Lights dancing up above is such a powerful and unique natural phenomenon it changes lives down on Earth.
Your guide will take control of the snowmobile and will take you on a journey through the snowy and unforgettable landscape, all the way to a magic frozen lake, far away from the residential areas and their light pollution. After arriving, a traditional Lappish BBQ will be prepared for you, so you can enjoy it next to the campfire to keep you warm.
Wait for the Northern Lights to appear while relaxing by the fire, enjoy a traditional blueberry tea and listen to the stories and tales of the Northern Lights.
â€¢ Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city centerÂ Â
â€¢ An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
â€¢ Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)Â
â€¢ Sleigh Ride pulled by snowmobile
â€¢ Traditional Lappish BBQ: pork sausage and blueberry juice
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so it is not guaranteed.
- We will inform you about the pick-up time by e-mail.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place.
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday and holidays.Â
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Infant under 4 is not suggested to attend the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event