Ice Fishing and Husky
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Go on an adventure in the Lappish outdoor nature with huskies, and experience the most authentic winter activity of Lapland!
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Letâ€™s go to the husky farm! The owner will greet you and drive you on a sledge pulled by 6-8 Huskies. The route will start from the farm and go through the forests where you can enjoy the spectacular scenery at the same time. After the ride, you can visit the farm and take pictures with these cute huskies. Enjoy hot drinks and gingerbread around the bonfire, and then say goodbye to these furry friends!
Next, you will experience one of the most popular activities in Lapland â€“ ice fishing. Let's wait patiently for the fish and be ready for a feast. After you catch the fish, our guide will teach you how to clean and grill the fish. Even if you didnâ€™t catch the fish, we will still prepare Arctic salmon for you to enjoy the delicious grilled fish.
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
Winter clothes will be provided (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
Ice fishing equipment
5-7 kilometer husky ride
Campfire BBQ: salmon and Lappish pork sausages. (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, and the meeting time is 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event