Hunting Northern Lights with Lappish Barbecue
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Hunt for the Northern Lights in the middle of the untouched nature, escaping from the light pollution of the town. Taste a traditional Lappish barbecue and warm yourself by the fire while waiting for the magical lights.
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Departure:¬†19:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3 hours
Finnish Lapland, one of the best ideal place to spot the Northern Lights, you will hunt for the magical lights surrounded by an astonishing view of the sparkling snow-covered nature!
Your guide provides you with a pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/accommodation, and you will be taken about 20 km away from the city to a beautiful natural lakesid, where there is no light pollution, the ideal place to spot this magnificent natural phenomenon.¬†
Surrounded by the spectacular Arctic landscapes, you will be in the middle of untouched nature with millions of stars up above your head. Once there, you will be provided with a traditional Lappish barbecue with warm blueberry tea, and your guide will tell you all about the Northern Lights and its tales and stories.
- ¬†Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center¬†¬†
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)¬†
- 20-25 km Transport away from the City Lights
- Lappish BBQ: sausages, Arctic fish soup, Lappish bread and blueberry tea
- *Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity and are therefore not guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday¬†¬†
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event