Hunting Northern Lights with Lappish Barbecue
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Hunt for the Northern Lights in the middle of the untouched nature, escaping from the light pollution of the town. Taste a traditional Lappish barbecue and warm yourself by the fire while waiting for the magical lights.
Departure:¬†19:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3 hours
Finnish Lapland, one of the best ideal place to spot the Northern Lights, you will hunt for the magical lights surrounded by an astonishing view of the sparkling snow-covered nature!
Your guide provides you with a pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/accommodation, and you will be taken about 20 km away from the city to a beautiful natural lakesid, where there is no light pollution, the ideal place to spot this magnificent natural phenomenon.¬†
Surrounded by the spectacular Arctic landscapes, you will be in the middle of untouched nature with millions of stars up above your head. Once there, you will be provided with a traditional Lappish barbecue with warm blueberry tea, and your guide will tell you all about the Northern Lights and its tales and stories.
- ¬†Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center¬†¬†
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)¬†
- 20-25 km Transport away from the City Lights
- Lappish BBQ: sausages, Arctic fish soup, Lappish bread and blueberry tea
- *Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity and are therefore not guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday¬†¬†
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event