Helsinki: Seaside Fishing with Salmon BBQ
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Helsinki offers diverse opportunities for catching various species of fish. At least, 60 different species of fish are known to live in the Helsinki sea area.
Departure:¬†10:00 ‚Äď 15:00
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600 hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. The expert guide will take you to the best suburban area in Helsinki to enjoy some fishing. Be sure you will find plenty of spectacular fishing spots right along the seaside! We will provide you with fishing equipment as well as tips on how to catch the fish.
The usual species you might catch in Helsinki area are perch, grayling, trout and salmon. What would a fishing trip be without a Finnish BBQ with salmon after the fishing; which we will enjoy as part of the tour.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German,¬†French,¬†Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Fishing equipment
- Wild fishing license
- Campfire BBQ Salmon
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Hotel pickup/drop off is available from most hotels/apartments within 10km of Rovaniemi city centre
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event