Experience Lapland - Ice Fishing
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Ice fishing is the best choice for people seeking for an authentic local experience. Rovaniemi is an ideal location for fishing enthusiasts with a land of forests and lakes covered in snow.
Departure: any time between 9:00 and 16:30
Hike through the Arctic forest to reach your destination for fishing. If the snow is deep enough, strap on your snowshoes and experience walking with the Arctic style. Arriving at the lake, you will drill through thick ice with the support of your professional guide. Wait for a fish while you enjoy the scenery.
After a while, head for your cookout trip. Gather around a campfire in the snow, taste the Lappish pork sausages and salmon. Delight in grilling your own fish, if are lucky enough to catch one.
- ¬†Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center¬†¬†
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)¬†
- Ice fishing equipment
- Campfire BBQ: Salmon, Lappish pork sausages and Hot Drinks
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event