Arctic Snowcastle with Dinner in Ice Restaurant
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Surrounded by pure white snow walls, the Arctic snow castle is a sight to behold. Decorated with ice, the castle also holds the largest ice restaurant in Rovaniemi.
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
If you come to the Arctic region, you definitely cannot miss the Arctic snow castle, surrounded by pure white snow walls and displaying masterpieces of ice and snow! The castle is about 25 km away from the city centre, and it is unique, grand and magnificent. The temperature in the rooms of the ice hotel is 5 degrees. Everything in the castle is handmade by a famous artist in Lapland. The exquisite carving decoration makes the rooms very delightful!
There is an ice chapel built by snow and ice. You can try to sit in the chapel and feel the tranquillity of the Arctic. The largest ice restaurant in Rovaniemi is located in the castle. You will dine in the ice restaurant and taste the most delicious food in the Arctic!
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Visit Arctic snow castle, ice hotel and ice chapel
- Three-course dinner in ice restaurant (main course optionally: Salmon / Elk / Chicken / Vegetarian)
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
Transportation Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, and the meeting time is 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event