Arctic Snowcastle with Dinner in Ice Restaurant
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Surrounded by pure white snow walls, the Arctic snow castle is a sight to behold. Decorated with ice, the castle also holds the largest ice restaurant in Rovaniemi.
Departure: any time between 17:00 and 20:00.(every day except 24/12/2019 & 31/12/2019)
Picked up from the hotel, you will head to your destination 25 km drive away from the city center. Explore the ice hotel rooms with spectacular decorations, gleaming ice chapel, and the largest ice restaurant of Rovaniemi. The temperature in the rooms is kept around 5 degrees, even when the outside is under -20 degrees. Every detail of this grand construction is designed by a famous artist in Lapland. Enjoy the exquisite carving decoration enhanced by light and sound effects. Sit in the chapel to feel the tranquility of the Arctic, and step into the sumptuous ice restaurant where your Arctic dinner awaits.¬†
As part of the activity, you will dine in the ice restaurant and taste the most delicious food in the Arctic! You have 3 options to choose for the main dish for your three-course meal: Arctic salmon, Elk meat or a vegetarian option.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German,¬†French,¬†Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- ¬†Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center¬†
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Visit Arctic snow castle,¬†ice hotel and ice¬†chapel
- Three-course dinner in ice restaurant (main course optionally: Salmon / Elk / Chicken / Vegetarian, please inform us immediately while booking)
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event