Arctic River Fishing Tour
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Experience the local's favorite Finnish leisure activity! Become a true Arctic fisherman and test your fishing skills from the arctic riverbank. The rivers supply plenty of fish, with over 20 different species to catch from.
Departure:¬† 9:00 ‚Äď 16:00
Your destination for the fishing adventure is located 30 to 40 km away from the Rovaniemi city, where the refreshing river water runs through primeval Lappish forests. Enjoy the charming and relaxing atmosphere while you wait for fish to bite. There are plenty of fish in the river, with more than 20 species. Fishing enthusiasts can often catch perch, grayling, pike, trout, rainbow trout and white fish here.
After the fishing, you will be served with grilled salmon on the open fire, as well as a steaming blueberry tea. If you catch a big fish, you can also enjoy the barbecue with your own fish.
- Departure: 9:00 ‚Äď 16:00
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German,¬†French,¬†Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- ¬†Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center¬†¬†
- Fishing equipment
- Wild campfire grilled Arctic salmon
- Wild fishing license
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event