Arctic Circle Family Day
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Experience a true arctic feeling by going on a one-day adventure through the Arctic Circle.This tour includes must-do activities of Lapland: Snowmobiling, Husky sleigh ride, and Ice Fishing.
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
This tour includes must-do activities of Lapland: Snowmobiling, Husky sleigh ride, and Ice Fishing. The first destination is the Siberian Husky Farm in the Arctic forest. You will have an experience of a 5-7 km Husky adventure sleigh ride along the picturesque forest trails. After the ride, go on to a frozen lake for an exciting activity in the Arctic - Snowmobiling. Drive across the sparkling white landscapes and feel the fresh air of Finnish Lapland.
The first destination will be the Siberian Husky farm in the Arctic forest. You will experience a 5-7 km Husky adventure tour in a picturesque forest. Afterwards, we will take you to a frozen lake to do one of the coolest activities in the Arctic- snowmobiling.
We will stay in one of the most beautiful places and enjoy ice fishing on the lake. Arctic char, rainbow trout, whitefish and Arctic fish are easy to catch in this area.
At the same time, we will make the bonfire. You will learn how to make delicious smoked salmon. Smoked salmon is an integral part of Finnish cuisine. We can enjoy the feast even if you do not catch the fish.
Twin driving means that there will be two people driving the snowmobile. If you want to drive the snowmobile alone, choose Adult /solo driving.
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
Winter clothes (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
5-7 Km husky ride
Snowmobile ride 25km
Ice fishing equipment
Campfire BBQ with smoked salmon, Lappish bread, pork sausage and hot drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer MUST provide a reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, and the meeting time is 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event