Organic wine day tour from Rome
If you're staying in Rome and you love organic wines, this is the tour for you! With this wine day experience you'll get the chance to also discover Teverina in Tuscia! Tuscia is an area in Central Italy that corresponds to Upper Lazio and forms the province of Viterbo. These are the lands where the Etruscans settled in pre-Roman times. The landscape is hilly, dotted with valleys, volcanic lakes, woods, castles and villages perched atop hills..With this wine day tour you'll go back in time and taste unique products.
Youâ€™ll start your wine experience visiting the extraordinary MUVIS, the Wine, Agricultural and Food Sciences Museum in Castiglione in Teverina. MUVIS is housed in a cellar used by Count Romolo Vaselli for its wine production since 1942.
Later, youâ€™ move to a family run organic and eco-sustainable winery.
After visiting the vineyards and the modern cellars, you have a light lunch with wine tasting and homemade local finger food before going back home.
Entrance to Muvis, the museum of wines,Bevande alcoliche - Light lunch and wine tasting experience,Ingresso - Azienda Biologica Trebotti
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Non accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Partecipazione consentita alla maggior parte dei viaggiatori
- Tour/attivitĂ privati. Vi parteciperĂ solo il tuo gruppo
- Puoi presentare un voucher cartaceo o elettronico per questa attivitĂ .
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event