Bracciano Castle with Wine Tasting
Discover the heartland of Italy and the famous Bracciano Castle. Overlooking the pristine volcanic Bracciano Lake, the 15th century Castello Orsini-Odescalchi.
We begin our adventure walking together with a local professional guide who will lead us inside the Castle , we will travel back in time, our expert guide brings the fortressâ€™s rich and vibrant history to life through educational and interactive commentary.
The day continues towards a new emotion by visiting one of the most famous Lazio winery. It is located in an historical castle which was built in the early thirteenth-century.
After a relaxing stroll among the vineyards, there is a wine tasting session accompanied by typical cut meat, cheese and extra virgin olive oil and a delicious Pasta dish all proudly â€śMade in Italyâ€ť
Our experience concludes with the return to Rome, bringing lovely memories memories and flavours.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Castle Entrance and Guided Tour (Booking Fees included)
- Wine & Food tasting at the winery
- Local Sommelier guide
- Visit medieval cellar nearby Rome
- Wine Tasting (3 different bottles)
- Lunch based on delicious local products
- Possibility of buying wine and olive oil
- Historical Venue
- Return Trip from Rome
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event