Private Electric Bike Street Food Tour
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Combine an e-bike tour of Rome with a tasting of authentic traditional deliciousness. Try some homemade dishes, such as supplì, pizza and ice cream. Enjoy authentic local specialties while you immerse yourself in the local culture of Rome.
Start your gastronomic tour on the banks of the Tiber along the cycle path until you reach the places where you can taste the different local specialties with a sprinkling of history and culinary stories in the meantime.
This 6-tasting Progressive Culinary experience takes you to visit 6 different local companies.
Our Street Food Tour focuses on product quality rather than quantity. Our goal is to make you taste high quality ingredients: small local dishes with a huge flavor.
Taste fresh fruit at the ancient Campo de 'Fiori market considered one of the oldest in the center of Rome
Eat a tasty slice of pizza from Antico Forno Roscioli, one of the best local ovens.
Savor a tasty supplĂ¬ at the Trastevere district
Trapizzino is a Roman invention, be enchanted by the peculiarity of the pizza, near Piazza Trilussa
Taste fresh pasta near Castel Sant'Angelo at the Il Pastaio Take Away
Delight your palate with a refreshing ice cream
- e-Bike or Bike
- ON REQUEST:Â Infants aged 1-4 years travelling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 55 lbs or 25 kg) can come on the tour FREE of charge
- ON REQUEST:Â Children aged 5-8 years travelling on a child extension (child "streamliner" up to 139cm) can come on the tour FREE of charge
- Children aged 9 and above can ride on an appropriately-sized bike independently (e-bikes available from 140cm)
- 6 local tastings
- 1 soft drink
- Private Local Guide
For Children on Baby Seat or Streamliner the food tastings are not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event