Walking Lunch in Rome
Â Imagine yourself walking down the tiny alleys of Rome and, as a local, you know every corner of the city. You stop by your favorite coffee place, greet the fruit seller at the local farmers market and have lunch at your chef friendâ€™s restaurant, who always reserves the best table for you. Your guide, as the Food Ambassador, will take you to the best spots in town while still making you feel at home. Your tour starts with a local wine tasting in one of the best wine bar. Your guide will tell you about Italian and Roman wine tradition while make you enjoy the view of bottles of wine coming from all over the world. Then you will move to the very center of the Monti District, where you will enjoy samples of local pizza biancaÂ and local cheese and cold cuts. Of course, everything will be paired with excellent wine. Walking through narrow streets you will reach the ravioli stop. You will taste delicious ravioli in different sauces while your guide tells you more about ravioli and pasta in Italy. Your tour continuesÂ on with samplings of typical meat courses in a very popular restaurant in Monti area and at the end, your guide will take you to one of the best gelateria around for a sweet, fresh ending.Â
- FoodAmbassador, a licensed local guide and food and wine expert
- A walking lunch - a real Italian meal
- Minimum of five food stops and three top-shelf wines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian,non-alcoholic alternatives and for any dietary restrictions can be provided. Please specify it at time of booking.
- Our food tour is in English but tours other languages are available upon request. Contact us!
- The exact address of meeting point will be provided via email few days before the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Bring your appetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event