Walk and Taste - Arts and Food in Rome at the sunset: 15 tastings and dinner
A food tour in Rome dedicated to Roman cuisine, delicacies and good wine.
Take a walk in Rome, admiring the beauties of the Eternal City during this food tour. Meet your guide in Piazza Navona in Rome and after a welcome drink and some goodies your tour begins. Moreover, it will be possible to admire Berniniâ€™s Fountain of the Four Rivers and the Church of Santâ€™Agnese in Agone by Borromini, two artistic symbols of Baroque Rome. Subsequently you will have the opportunity to taste and understand the differences between Neapolitan and Roman pizza.
After that, with a short walk you get to Campo deâ€™ Fiori, a historic place in Rome and its famous market. Here you will make a tasting of very special cold cuts with good wine. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to taste also the typical Roman pizza al taglio and the supplĂ¬. In conclusion, when the tour is over, you will have a typical Roman dinner based on amatriciana or carbonara in a beautiful Restaurant in Piazza Navona. Therefore, enjoy your dinner with a glass of good wine to accompany the pasta. In addition, you will taste the most famous Italian dessert in the world, tiramisu.
- Take a walk between the beauties of Rome
- Taste 15 Italian specialties
- Have a romantic dinner in the most beautiful square of Rome
- Experience Rome by night enjoying its goodies and its beauties
The Tour includes:
- Walking Tour and Food Tour in Rome by night
- 15 Tastings (3 types of Pizza, Salami, Prosciutto, Cheeses, Wine, SupplĂ¬ and much more)
- Typical Roman dinner
- English speaking guide
- Roman tastings
- Carbonara or Amatriciana Pasta
- A Glass of wine (red or white)
- 1 Limoncello or coffee
- 1 Bottled Water
The selection of products may depend on availability: it will eventually be replaced with other typical products.
Location: Rome, Piazza di Pasquino, 1
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Start time: 10:30 AM
Duration: 3h (1h tour, 1h pizza class, 1h meal)
Please specify intolerances and allergies
Day 1 : Meet your guide in Piazza Navona in Rome and after a welcome drink and some goodies your tour begins. It will be possible to admire Bernini's Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi and the Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone by Borromini, two artistic symbols of Baroque Rome. With a short walk you reach Piazza di Pasquino where, after a cultural explanation of the square, you will have the opportunity to taste and understand the differences between Neapolitan and Roman pizza. Here, after a cultural explenation, you will make a tasting of very special cured meats at Norcineria Viola. You will taste sliced salami as salami with truffle or Pork Jerky and cheeses like parmesan and caciotta with truffle.Once you will reach Trastevere you can taste a typical Roman delicacy, the maritozzo, notoriously sweet recalled here in a salty key. To conclude the tour we arrive at the Evo Hosteria Restaurant for a typical Roman dinner based on amatriciana or carbonara. Enjoy your evening with a glass of good wine to accompany the pasta and taste the most famous Italian dessert in the world, tiramisu.
During the tour there will be lots of tastings like pizza, cured meats and cheeses, maritozzo, and finally a typical Roman dinner with amatriciana or carbonara pasta, tiramisĂą and a glass of wine
Order a la carte
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Please meet your Instructor in front of the Restaurant Navona at 5:20pm the tour will start at 5:30pm
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event