Small-group Dinner Experience in the Jewish Roman Ghetto
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Experience Rome like a Roman with a traditional Italian dinner at a local restaurant in the Jewish Quarter. Join your hosts for a delicious 3-course dinner, sample a selection of typical Italian dishes, and learn about the family recipes.
When in Rome experience a nice dinner with local friends in the heart of the Jewish Roman Ghetto.
Live an amazing intimate foodie experience in the wonderful Jewish quarter with passionate local foodies and hosts!
Be welcomed with a glass of wine and discover the great creative ideas of Chef Paola and fall in love with her sense for taste and innovative food style with a strong base into traditions and quality. Paola was born and raised in Rome, she cooks with passion following recipes of her Grandma.
Take your seat and be ready to know what's behind the recipes focusing on ingredient choice and Jewish roman food tradition.Â
Welcome sparkling wine
Wine of the house (according to recipes good local wines, red and white)
Personal shopping and additional food not included in the program
Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchairs not accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event