Roman Top desserts food tour: Tiramisu,Gelato,Espresso-granita around Navona
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Indulge in some of Rome’s most famous culinary treats on this small-group espresso and gelato walking tour of the Eternal City.
Enjoy a must-do culinary experience on this espresso and gelato food walking tour in Rome city centre.
No worries about caffeine or alcohol, this tasting tour is suitable for kids, not coffee-drinkers, no alcohol drinkers and can be customised for gluten free foodies.
Led by a food-loving guide, this small-group tour will teach you the secrets behind these Italian specialties.
Learn about the coffee-roasting process as you visit the famous coffee shops Sant'Eustachio and Tazza d'Oro.
Visit an amazing Gelato store and taste gourmet creations by a famous gelato chef.
Indulge your senses while learning all secrets to make and distinguish a top gelato from the others.
Savor homemade tiramisu and delicious gelato at some of the best shops in town.
Personalized attention from your guide guaranteed.
Foodie-host will introduce you into the local mood and culture
Espresso coffee tasting (or opition for no-coffee lover)
Alcohol free Tiramisu tasting
Granita di CaffĂ¨ con panna (roman special crumbled frozen coffee)
Gelato (Italian artisan ice-cream) tasting
Tips and recommendations list
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Good walking shoes suggested
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please show up 10 minutes before departure
- Not recommended for diary free is possible to cutomize a little but not completely)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event